WARNING: WEBSITE SHUT DOWN
The website that formerly used this domain name has been disabled, pursuant to a U.S. Court order, for the sale of infringing products and services.
This domain name was previously held for the sale of alleged unauthorized receivers primarily designed and produced to circumvent Nagravision's security technology. Control of this domain name has been transferred to Nagravision SA pursuant to a Court order obtained from the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
Nagravision SA took this action to protect its brands and the consumer from unknowingly purchasing unauthorized receivers. Nagravision SA and its counsel cannot provide any additional information regarding any orders placed with any of the websites http://goosat.com and http://gotechcn.com.
Case No. 4:15-cv-00403
ZHUHAI GOTECH INTELLIGENT TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.;
GOTECH INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY LTD.;
GLOBALSAT INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY LTD.; and DOES 1-12
Defendants, and any of their officers, agents, servants, employees, or other persons acting in active concert or participation with any of the foregoing that receives actual notice of the order, is permanently enjoined from:
- Manufacturing, importing, assembling, selling, distributing, offering to the public, providing, or trafficking in:
- a) any product, technology, or service used in acquiring or distributing Nagravision's control words;
- b) Limesat receivers;
- c) Captiveworks receivers; or
- d) any other service, technology, product, equipment, device, component, or part thereof that:
- i) is primarily designed or produced for circumventing Nagravision's security system or any other technological measure deployed by Nagravision that controls access to, copying, or distribution of copyrighted works;
- ii) has only a limited commercially significant purpose or use other than to circumvent Nagravision's security system or any other technological measure deployed by Nagravision that controls access to, copying, or distribution of copyrighted works;
- iii) is marketed for use in circumventing Nagravision's security system or any other technological measure deployed by Nagravision that controls access to, copying, or distribution of copyrighted works; or
- iv) is primarily of assistance in the unauthorized decryption of direct-to-home satellite services protected by the Nagravision security technology.
- Receiving or assisting others in receiving Nagravision's control words or satellite transmissions of television programming protected by Nagravision's security technology without authorization.
Third parties providing any form of web, server, domain registration, file hosting, or content delivery network services used by Defendants in connection with any of the activities enjoined in the previous paragraph, and who receive actual notice of this Order, are enjoined from providing such services to Defendants in connection with any of the activities enjoined under the previous paragraph.